Sunday, May 07, 2006





Sorry that I haven't kept up with updating like I wanted to, but there seems to be a little one that has other ideas! He is taking up a good deal of my time nowadays, and he has very definate ideas about what is aceptable to him! It has become my duty to figure out just what is going through his little mind. Most days, if all else fails to comfort him, I can take him for a walk and he will watch the trees or the lights and is fascinated.

During our trip to Las Vegas, he really enjoyed the ceilings at the Venetian...maybe he will grow up to be a Michaelangelo...with that or a tree-trimmer, a ceiling fan installer, or a lightbulb changer! Something that involves looking up would be my bet!

Have a great week!

love, jack, elizabeth, and JP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home